Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Campout


I'm so excited for our family campout coming up. We're leaving next Wednesday and coming back sometime the next week (wednesday or thursday) I will definitely miss all of my friends here while I'm gone, but it's going to be really fun!!! Our theme this year is Harry Potter, so we're gonna have a Triwizard Tournament and Harry Potter Trivia and a bunch of other fun stuff. We go up on the Ferron Mountain (my grandma and grandpa live in Ferron, Utah) every July 24th weekend and our family gets together to go camping. In family I mean my mom's brother and sisters and her parents with their grandchildren. The past 3 years we started having themes. I know a lot about Harry Potter so it's going to be sooo much fun. Every year we(us grandchildren) build a fort. This year we're going to the same camping spot we did last year so we'll be able to build onto our fort if it's still there. I just thought I'd let you know why my blog won't be updated for a week!!! -Love Dawn

0 comments: