Wednesday, July 16, 2008



We had such a fun night last night. I thought :) At mutual we learned more about the flag and then had a balloon fight! It was so much fun we started running out of water balloons and then I started pouring pitchers of water on everybody. It was so much fun! Then my mom took us to KFC because she had to do a mystery shop where you order a specific meal and test to make sure everything is clean,etc. (she works there) Then we went inside and had snackers. There's this homeless guy who comes in and asks people for money. Oh by the way my friends alex and jackie were with us. We saw him walking around the streets. Alex and I kept teasing Jackie about it because she was terrified of him. We were looking through all the windows saying oh he's not there, not there, and then we turned around and he was standing at the door! Jackie was terrified. It was hilarious!! We had so much fun! Thanks Jackie and Alex for coming with us!!!

2 comments:

Alex Lupton said...

No prob dawnalongagous

Khara Dimick said...

hi Dawn-
I love how you've updated your blog. It is really cute and creative!