Friday, August 1, 2008

Back from camping!!!

So, I'm finally back from camping at my grandma's house. It was a lot of fun. We made wizard wands and hats. Our fort totally rocked and I got a lot of candy bars from the Harry Potter trivia game.(most of which I gave away) When we got to my grandma's house in her little town, we all got shaved ice I had rasperry and creamsicle! It was sooooo good! the next day I got blueberry and cheesecake which was even better!!!!!!! This had to be the best part of the whole vacation. Although I had soooooo much fun I really missed my friends here and I'm glad to be back!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

1 comments:

Khara Dimick said...

sounds like you guys had a lot of fun at the family reunion. that's great that you made a library out of the bookcase. you always have such fun ideas like that!! see you soon!