This past Friday, after school, we left to go to Hurricane,Utah for Peach Days. First off, peach days is where you can pay to set up a booth of things you sell or your business and there's rides and you can purchase what people are selling and...so on. So anyways, my grandma and aunt both set up booths and we decided to go. They shoot off a cannon FULL of candy -it really hurts if it hits you in the head. But, they had horses you could pet, snow cones and lots of cool stuff you could do, so it was a lot of fun. We also went to a lake where Connor, I, Bailey and my cousin Tehya went and swam to islands and explored while eating pizza. It was a lot of fun. At the end of the day, we were going swimming, and all of a sudden all of these fireworks starting going off signaling the end of peach days. It was the biggest fireworks show I've ever seen!!!! It was really cool and I enjoyed my first peach days!!!!!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment