My stepmom and siblings are gone! Last night they left for UTAH to visit with family and will be gone the rest of the time Connor and I are here. That means Connor and I have the ENTIRE house to ourselves!!! Somedays my dad doesn't work but when he does-I will be lounging around, playing my new DDR, and going on the computer. If anybody wants to text me-I most likely WILL respond because I'm going to have so much time on my hands!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Smooth Dawn, I'M EXCITED about your hair, even if it didn't turn out all the way. Also, I got a webcam for Christmas, be prepared for the best YouTube videos of your life Dawn!
-Alex
PS, hows the boy thing going? Good, bad, I know you don't like anyone but they sure like you, so, any new news since we've been apart? I wonder, text me so I can find out! I have another two hour car trip ahead of me today, so bye Dawn!
Post a Comment