The YW in my ward went hiking up at red rock today! It was so much fun, but I'm the only one it seemed to get injured! There was snow all over and it was slippery. I lost my balance and put my hand down on the ground to stop myself from falling-unfortunately there was a cactus hidden beneath the snow where I put my hand! Amber helped me get all the pointy things out of my hand but there are still some marks! On our way back, I slipped on a rock and hit the right side of my body-it hurt to move my right elbow and my head hurts majorly! It was a ton of fun though! The views were amazing and it was cool to be out in nature!...Afterwards we ate at In-n-out-the food was also great(unfortunately they didn't have any salads) :) I had tons of fun and I only wish Alex could have been there!!!-And that sucks MASSIVELY that you can't see Harry Potter-I still really want to go though-I'll just have to go without you!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment