Tuesday, December 30, 2008

frozen food shopping!!!

Yesterday night my dad and I went shopping at Cosco because we're all out of frozen food for dinner. Since my stepmom is gone, my dad has just been cooking whatever was from the freezer:pizza, lasagna, etc. (not a bad thing) but we ran out! So we got loads of food. We had cheeseburgers last night that were delicious-but my dad bought organic ketchup to put on them. :) This morning I ate a cosco muffin-delicious-and a glass of orange juice. It was the best breakfast I've had in a LONG time!!! And now I'm eating a Chicken Caesar salad with a side of peaches-100% natural sun chips and a big glass of water!!! We're gonna go bowling tonight so that will be fun! Wish me luck....jk :)
P.S. just so you know alex I realized I love wizard rock!!!

1 comments:

Alex Lupton said...

That's what I thought Dawn, who can resist the awesome that is Wizard Rock.