Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bowling!!!

We just got back from bowling. It was so much fun. I totally sucked the first game because I kept throwing the ball with a thud and it lost all it's momentum. My dad obviously won every game because of his power blast strike that strikes out every time! Connor beat me the first game but barely and I beat him the second and third game! He hit it in the gutter a lot!!! His new name is rettug(gutter spelled backwards). It was awesome though! The pins were neon colors and they had TVs in front of every alley that played these cool twisty designs and colors! It was definitely my kind of bowling alley!!! I got a total of three strikes-one of them on the last bowl so I got to bowl again. It was really fun and I realized how much I love bowling!!! :)

0 comments: