Here's a survey I stole from Alex's blog....enjoy :)
1.What's your name?Dawn Dimick :)2.. What's your favorite thing to wear?Jeans and a T-shirt or pajamas. :)
3. Last thing you ate?Spinach filled ravioli
4. One place you will NEVER eat?Red Lobster-eew!!!
5. I say shotgun, you say:Connor-because he never lets me sit there. :(
6. Last person you hugged?My dad
7. Does anyone you know want to date you?Yes, you know who you are....
8. Would you date anyone you met online? I don't think so...although my mom did meet my stepdad online.
9.Name something you physically like about yourself:having blonde hair even if it looks ugly but it's turning brown!!!!
10. The last place you went out to dinner to?A pizza place in San Jose that we traveled to by boat.....
11. Who is your best friend?I don't have a best friend just lots of close friends :)
.12. What time of day is it?2:01 pm
13. Who/What made you angry today?Connor sleeping in until fifteen minutes ago! The lazy bum!!!
14. Baseball or Football?Neither-basketball is the way to go but I would choose football.
15. Ever gone skinny dipping?NO and I don't plan on it!!!-I just learned what that was when my mom was telling us how crazy she was when she was young.......
16. Favorite food?I like fruit but I like salads too....
17. Favorite holiday?Christmas.
18. Do you download music?no....I usually don't really need to
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?YES. It bothers me if they aren't clean!!!
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol Tattoos?I'm against having tatoos..no offense to anybody
21. Would you date the person you got the idea for this post from?seeing that i got it from my friend.....NO!!
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?Chuckie Cheese at my fourth birthday party
23. Do you love anyone?no
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? Original eye color is way better.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?No.That's way too scary!!
26. Have you ever gone White eater rafting?No.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?no.....
28. How many pets do you have?three dogs. one lives in california and two german shepards at home. :)
29. Have you ever met a redneck?yep-my uncle.
30. How is the weather right now?piercing sunlight but perfect temperature.
31. What are you listening to right now?wizard rock songs and twilight soundtrack.
32. What is your favorite song?I like bleeding love, twilight, wizard rock, country like carrie underwood and taylor swift, and songs from musicals but I don't have a favorite
33. What was the last movie you watched?elf.
34. Do you wear contacts?No
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?bowling alley
36. What are you afraid of?lots of stuff....spiders, heights, bugs, sometimes my brother, etc.
37. How many piercing do you have?Just my ears.
38. What piercings do you want?i believe in only piercing your ears...why would you want to any where else anyways???
39. What's one thing you've learned this year?to be yourself
40. What do you usually get at Starbucks?Frapacciuno...usually the strawberry one
41. What magazines are you reading?I prefer Harry Potter books and the twilight books but I like to read just about anything.
42. Have you ever fired a gun?Do the ones attached to the game in the arcade count???
43. Are you missing anyone?Yes, people..It's just me and connor. Practically me because all Connor does is sleep!!!
44. Favorite TV show?i try not to watch tv much but I like the food network especially unwrapped. :)
45. Do you have an obsession with WoW?I don't know what that is....
46. Has anyone ever said you look like a celeb?I don't think so.....
47. What celeb. do you look like?None
48. Who would you like to see right now?Anyone at this point.
49.Favorite movie of all time?I don't have one but I really like elf, kung fu panda, any musicals, and napolean dynamite. I don't like action movies much.
50. Do you find yourself loved?a little too much... JK.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?I'm not perfect....:)52. Favorite smell?the smell in an ice cream shop but I also like the smell of lavender and vanilla and pumpkin pie and baby powder. I like lots of scents....:)
53. Butter, plain, or salted pop corm?Butter-but not too much.
54. What's something that really bugs you?Connor. especially when he crunches his cereal too loud.
55. Do you like Michael Jackson?Not really...I don't even think i've heard any of his songs.
56. Taco Bell or Burger king.burger king
57. What's your favorite perfume?I don't know.
58. Favorite baseball team?I don't watch sports.
59. Ever called a 1- 900 phone number?no..
60. What's the longest you've gone without sleeping?Not very long....like only 24 hours at the longest.
61. Where is the weirdest place you've ever slept?I fell asleep at a gas station when our car broke down but actually sleeping for the night I would have to say the hospital bed when I was little because Connor broke my leg.
62. Last time you went bowling?last night actually and if anyone wants to go....give me a call.
63. Who was your last phone call?Connor asking me to get milk when we were at cosco.
64. What is the closest orange object to you?Do my bright orange toenails count???
65. Last time you were at work?I went with my dad to work....like two days ago.
Hope you enjoyed a little bit of me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment