Saturday, December 27, 2008
Kayaking adventure!
We flew into our dad's house yesterday mornining. We had to get up super early but we flew in safe. Around 1 in the afternoon we drove to san francisco to this private little area where my dad's friend/co-worker lives. They have their own private lake/bay thing we went kayaking in. I was terrified because they were only one-person kayaks and I was convinced there were dead bodies at the bottom of the lake. I figured I better try at least and after the nagging of my brother and sister, I decided to go. I actually enjoyed it and learned something new. We also went in Gary's(co-worker of my dad) boat/raft. We got to drive it! I was going and my dad says-Go Left, go left. So I turned the wheel left as far as it would go and he kept saying go left, go left. I finally realized his left was my right and turned it the other way right before I hit the edge of the dock. We drove the boat up to a dock and ate at a pizza place nearby. It was really fun!
Posted by velvetysweetness at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment