So my dad and stepmom gave us 100 dollars each to buy stuff for christmas. Today my stepmom took us to Target and Gamestop to get what we wanted. I couldn't find anything at Target I wanted!!! I was originally going to get an ipod but they didn't have any good ones. So, we walked around the store while I declined everything! Finally I found a hat I liked and they liked so I bought that. We went to the hair/beauty area and I found some other stuff. I remembered using Jackie's herbal essences conditioner when I slept over that I really liked so I bought a bottle of that! I also bought two bottles of neon finger nail polish, one bright green, and one a bright macaroni orange. My stepmom saw some dye that would lighten my hair and wanted to try it so I agreed. I ended up spending the rest of my money on DDR for xbox 360. SO we got home and figured out the hair thing. So now I'm sitting here waiting for my hair to dry to see the end results. Let's hope it's not too bad!!! But I found out my hair is turning brown. I have mixed feelings about this!!! Now it will prob. still be blonde but when the dye leaves-you might see dark brown roots underneath which is going to be really weird! I'm so used to having blonde hair, but you never know what the future holds!!!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment